Building ShellBrowser.NET sources
Question / Problem
I have the source code version of ShellBrowser.NET and want to build the sources. What do I have to do?
Answer / Solution
- Create a new folder to your project, e.g. "ShellBrowser"
- Create subfolders: CommonControls, Controls, Core, Resources and Design
- From the "Source" subfolder of the ShellBrowser.NET installation directory, add all source files (and resources) to the respective folders
- In addition, add the Resources.Designer.cs and Resources.resx from the "Source" subfolder
- Remove references to ShellBrowser.dll and ShellBrowser.Core.dll from your project
In any case, we highly appreciate feedback on reasons for source code changes, such as bugreports or feature requests.